COVID-19 Prevention Policy
As the situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve day-to-day, our top priority during this time is to ensure the health and safety of our employees, customers, and community.
At Pets Fayre, taking care of each other is important to us. We have therefore taken new measures to ensure that you have peace of mind when shopping with us.
In light of the increasing concern for public safety due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we will be limiting our operations.
We will be OPEN with the following restrictions in place:
- Masks must be worn on premises covering mouth and nose
- Only 2 customers in the shop at any one time
- Use hand sanitiser on entry and exit
- Keep 2 meters apart
- Pay contactless where possible
- Keep dogs on a short lead
- Do not enter if you have any COVID-19 symptoms
We also encourage our customers to take advantage of the services we are providing online during this time, such as:
- Free local delivery
- Click and Collect
- Booking online for appointments
If you have any questions or requests at all, please call us on 01892 533992 or email email@example.com.
We thank you for your continued support during this time and for your understanding. Thank you for continuing to #supportlocal by taking the steps to #shopsmall.