A nutritionally balanced diet for rabbits.
• High protein 25%
• Promotes dental wear
• Monocomponent, fully extruded diet
• Prevents selective feeding
• Promotes growth of beneficial bacteria within the digestive system
• Contains Linseed, a great source of Omega 3& 6 promoting healthy skin & coat
• High palatable
• No added sugar or artificial colourants
A typical adult rabbit weighing 2.5kg requires approximately 60-70g per day of Supreme Science Selective Rabbit. Selective can be fed as desired, however weight and wellbeing should be monitored regularly. Before and after opening, store in a cool dry place. Fresh hay and water should always be available.
Alfalfa meal, soybean hulls, wheat, wheat feed, flaked peas, linseed, beet pulp, soybean meal, soya oil, monocalcium phosphate, salt, calcium carbonate.
Vitamin A 15000 IU, Vitamin D3 1500 IU, Ferrous sulphate monohydrate 152mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 1.5 mg, Copper sulphate pentahydrate 20 mg, Manganese oxide 38 mg, Zinc oxide 62 mg, Sodium selenite 0.2 mg.
Crude protein 14.0%, Crude fibre 25.0%, Crude oils and fats 4.0%, Crude ash 8.0%, Calcium 0.6%, Sodium